There are two main cordless companies available to Residents residing on campus at OSU Stillwater (in places where Wi-Fi is present):
Protected Cordless Choice
EDUROAM is guaranteed with WPA2-enterprise encryption. This encryption keeps your data MUCH safer when making use of a tool on Wi-Fi than a network that is open.
For connecting to EDUROAM:
- Merely choose it in your Wi-Fi setup screen and make use of your@okstate that is full.edu current email address and password that is OKEY it asks.
- Accept/Trust the protection certification you to do so if it asks.
- This is all you need to do for most devices.
- Some products may ask you to answer to decide on other available choices within the connection procedure.
- In case your unit asks for an EAP method, enter PEAP. Set period 2 Authentication to MSCHAPv2 (this choice might be concealed within an “advanced” section).